Saturday, February 5, 2011

Reasons You SHOULD Get Pregnant

Everywhere you go, you always hear things about practicing safe sex. It's a load of shit. People talk about preventing pregnancy like it's some sort of bad thing without first stopping to consider the pros of pregnancy. I am here to tell you about them, and why you should get knocked up as SOON as possible.

1. Free passes. Pregnant bitches get free passes all the time. They can't do manual labor, it's bad for the baby! They can cry for no reason, they're hormonal! I can't have sex with that, it's disgusting! Every single god damn time you need a woman to do something, they're magically pregnant. Then the baby is born, and you STILL get free passes. "I can't maintain a job, I have a baby!" "I can cry for no reason, I have PPD!" Sure, you might have to spend some of your time on the kid, but who really cares about him? Pass him on to your parents, he'll be calling you sister in no time.

2. Bank off of the kid's success sooner.
This one is a bit more complicated and time consuming, but the benefits at the end are great. So you have a kid at 33, you raise him well and he grows up to become a rich musician, a successful doctor, or a hotshot CEO. Congratulations, you can bank off of his success and you'll be in your 60s, well on your way to death. That same kid born out of a tender 17 year old goes on and does the same, and it's smooth sailing from your 40s. Do the math people, it explains itself.

3. Populate the shitty states with Adam's Babytrain Program. Ever wonder why Midwestern USA sucks so much? Because nobody lives there to give a shit enough to change it. For a nominal fee, I will take your unwanted baby and strap it securely to a train bound for Wyoming and other such desolate shitpiles. Our straps are weight tested by our packing experts to ensure your baby a safe and comfortable ride. Eventually the population of these states will rise, and I won't have to stop talking to someone because they tell me they're from Omaha, Nebraska.

4. Rape deterrent. So you just had a baby. Your body isn't in good shape, you aren't feeling too good about the way you look. Your tits are lactating, your stomach is flabby, and your vag looks like an Arby's commercial. Nothing good about any of that, right? Wrong. At least 33% of potential rapists won't even give you a second glance. Take that, beautiful people!

5. It's what Jesus would do.

6. The movie Juno. If this sort of thing were to occur all the time, then "Juno" would never have been made, as it wouldn't be an uncommon occurrence. Nobody's going to care about some stupid high school whore giving away her baby to the most horrible soundtrack in film history. They shouldn't have cared in the first place. What a terrible movie.

So get out there and have unprotected sex. "But Adam, what about the STDs?" Oh boohoo, live life on the edge. If people never took risks, then the One Ring would've never been destroyed and Sauron would be ruling your ass right now. And the other lesson in this rant? Don't see Juno, it's garbage.

3 comments:

  1. After 7 years of trying to conceive I finally got pregnant and now carrying my own baby 1 weeks after I contacted him, It was simply amazing. I and my partner have been trying for a baby for over seven years now, We were going to a fertility clinic for about 6 months before somebody told us to contact this spell caster who is so powerful, we contacted him trough his Shankikispelltemple@yahoo.com for him to help us, then we told him our problem, then he told us that I will conceive as soon as he is done with his spell cast that it is 48 hours for me to see positive result. but after seven years of trying we were at a point where we were willing to try anything. And I'm glad we came to Dr SHANKIKI Because his pregnancy spell cast put us at ease, and I honestly believe him, and his gods really helped us as well, I will for ever remember the good work he has done for me he saved my marriage as well, if you have any problem of trying to get a baby or your ex love back, contact him on his email Shankikispelltemple@yahoo.com and get your problems solved. His powers are real, I am ashley celina

    ReplyDelete
  2. After 7 years of trying to conceive I finally got pregnant and now carrying my own baby 1 weeks after I contacted him, It was simply amazing. I and my partner have been trying for a baby for over seven years now, We were going to a fertility clinic for about 6 months before somebody told us to contact this spell caster who is so powerful, we contacted him trough his Shankikispelltemple@yahoo.com for him to help us, then we told him our problem, then he told us that I will conceive as soon as he is done with his spell cast that it is 48 hours for me to see positive result. but after seven years of trying we were at a point where we were willing to try anything. And I'm glad we came to Dr SHANKIKI Because his pregnancy spell cast put us at ease, and I honestly believe him, and his gods really helped us as well, I will for ever remember the good work he has done for me he saved my marriage as well, if you have any problem of trying to get a baby or your ex love back, contact him on his email Shankikispelltemple@yahoo.com and get your problems solved. His powers are real, I am ashley celina

    ReplyDelete


  3. I had doubts about magic spells after purchasing many spells that never worked I actually decided to never buy a spell again. I have tried different spell casters..Some of them never answered me after I paid and were obvious scammers, some really cast a spell but for some reason it didn't work. Then I saw a video on you-tube with a person who was mentioning she had results with Mama Anita. Despite the suspicions I had her site looked real so I gave spells a last try. It's probably the best decision I ever made in my life because it worked and my boyfriend came back with me After I broke up with him I spent a lot of time wishing that I could just turn the clock backwards.He helped me do just that. In fact our relationship feels like the break up never even happened. We have never been this happy or passionate, all thanks to mama Anita. If you're looking for a good spell caster look no further,you can contact her straight on (magic.lovespel@reincarnate.com).or (mamaanita.lovespellsolution@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete